By Robert E. Cipriano,Jeffrey L. Buller
Read or Download A Toolkit for College Professors PDF
Best college & university education books
Thought of through many to be one of many best speeches ever written, Acres of Diamonds deals a mess of classes in regards to the rewards of labor, schooling, and discovering the riches of lifestyles in one's personal again backyard. In an period whilst many americans might pack public halls to listen to speeches given through the best electorate in their day, Russell Conwell learn his world-famous lecture thousands of instances, and used the source of revenue he earned providing it to came across a small seminary to coach Baptist ministers.
Observe: it is a shortened model of the unique, hardcover paintings. References were got rid of. lately, there was a digital explosion of curiosity in service-learning. effect stories have confirmed a variety of interpersonal results together with a feeling of efficacy, connection to neighborhood, appreciation for various populations, and curiosity in direction paintings to call a couple of.
(Sponsored through SIG-Research at the schooling of Asian and Pacific american citizens of the yankee academic study organization and nationwide organization for Asian and Pacific American Education)This learn anthology is the 5th quantity in a sequence subsidized by means of the particular curiosity workforce - study at the schooling of Asian and Pacific americans (SIG - REAPA) of the yankee academic study organization and nationwide organization for Asian and Pacific American schooling.
Der vorliegende Band bietet einen systematischen Überblick über Erfahrungen und Kompetenzen auf dem Gebiet des interkulturellen Lernens und interkultureller Trainings in deutsch-französischen Studiengängen. Es werden Instrumente für Programmbeauftragte und Studierende zur spezifischen Weiterentwicklung interkultureller Kompetenzen im Kontext der Deutsch-Französischen Hochschule entwickelt.
- Think and Learn Rich: Accelerated Learning in Higher Education
- Developing Your Teaching: Ideas, Insight and Action (Key Guides for Effective Teaching in Higher Education)
- Values and Virtues in Higher Education Research.: Critical perspectives
- Online Education 2.0: Evolving, Adapting, and Reinventing Online Technical Communication (Baywood's Technical Communications Series)
- Post-admission Language Assessment of University Students (English Language Education)
- Crossing Boundaries: Tension and Transformation in International Service-Learning
Extra resources for A Toolkit for College Professors
A Toolkit for College Professors by Robert E. Cipriano,Jeffrey L. Buller