By Elliot King,Neil Alperstein
Best Practices in on-line software Development is a realistic, hands-on advisor that gives the concrete ideas that educational and administrative departments inside of associations of upper studying have to improve with a view to create and continue coherent and potent on-line academic courses. in contrast to person classes, a web schooling software calls for a complete, inter-departmental attempt to be built-in into the continuing academic undertaking of a school or college. This booklet makes a speciality of the:
- Integration of on-line schooling into the institutional undertaking
- Complex faculty-related concerns together with recruiting, education, and teaching
- Multifaceted help required for pupil retention and success
- Need for multilayered evaluation on the direction, software, technical, and institutional levels
- Challenges posed to governance and by way of the necessity to garner assets around the institution
- Model to insure ongoing, finished improvement of on-line academic programs
Best Practices in on-line software Development covers the above subject matters and extra, giving the entire stakeholders in on-line academic courses the construction blocks to foster profitable courses whereas encouraging them to figure out what position on-line schooling may still play of their educational choices.
Read or Download Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning) PDF
Best college & university education books
Thought of by means of many to be one of many most interesting speeches ever written, Acres of Diamonds deals a large number of classes in regards to the rewards of labor, schooling, and discovering the riches of existence in one's personal again backyard. In an period while many americans could pack public halls to listen to speeches given through the best voters in their day, Russell Conwell learn his world-famous lecture countless numbers of occasions, and used the source of revenue he earned supplying it to came upon a small seminary to coach Baptist ministers.
Notice: it is a shortened model of the unique, hardcover paintings. References were got rid of. in recent times, there was a digital explosion of curiosity in service-learning. effect stories have confirmed a variety of interpersonal results together with a feeling of efficacy, connection to neighborhood, appreciation for varied populations, and curiosity in path paintings to call a couple of.
(Sponsored through SIG-Research at the schooling of Asian and Pacific americans of the yank academic examine organization and nationwide organization for Asian and Pacific American Education)This examine anthology is the 5th quantity in a sequence backed via the precise curiosity team - study at the schooling of Asian and Pacific americans (SIG - REAPA) of the yank academic learn organization and nationwide organization for Asian and Pacific American schooling.
Der vorliegende Band bietet einen systematischen Überblick über Erfahrungen und Kompetenzen auf dem Gebiet des interkulturellen Lernens und interkultureller Trainings in deutsch-französischen Studiengängen. Es werden Instrumente für Programmbeauftragte und Studierende zur spezifischen Weiterentwicklung interkultureller Kompetenzen im Kontext der Deutsch-Französischen Hochschule entwickelt.
- "Radical Academia"? Understanding the Climates for Campus Activists: New Directions for Higher Education, Number 167 (J-B HE Single Issue Higher Education)
- Mentoring African American Males (African American Male Series: Guiding the Next Generation Through Mentoring, Teaching and Counseling)
- How to Reach the Hard to Teach: Excellent Instruction for Those Who Need It Most
- Urban Educational Leadership for Social Justice
- So You Want to Be a Music Major: A Guide for High School Students, Their Guidance Counselors, Parents and Music Teachers (Meredith Music Resource)
- Social inclusion and higher education
Additional resources for Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning)
Best Practices in Online Program Development: Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Best Practices in Online Teaching and Learning) by Elliot King,Neil Alperstein