By Erich W Steinman,Brett Genny Beemyn
- the habitual determine of the predatory, immoral bisexual guy within the novels of E. Lynn Harris
- the neglected bisexual subject matters in James Baldwin's vintage novels one other kingdom and Giovanni's Room
- the murderous bisexual males in such motion pictures as Blue Velvet and American Commandos
- the portrayal in women's magazines of the bisexual husband as a promiscuous, deceitful AIDS service
- the conflicts inside sexual-identity politics among homosexual males and bisexual males
- the focal point on bisexual orientation, instead of sexual habit, as a hazard issue for AIDS Continuing the culture of Bisexuality within the Lives of guys: evidence and Fictions, Bisexual males in tradition and Society bargains an excellent research of the lives of bisexual males and their precarious place inside a racist, sexist, and homophobic society.
Read Online or Download Bisexual Men in Culture and Society PDF
Similar gay & lesbian nonfiction books
Is it attainable to be an ex homosexual? Stanton L. Jones and Mark A. Yarhouse current social technological know-how learn on homosexuality designed to reply to the questions:Can those that obtain religiously-informed psychotherapy adventure a transformation of their sexual orientation? Are such courses destructive to contributors?
Whilst Israel declared its independence in 1948, Harry Truman issued a memo spotting the Israeli executive inside of 11 mins. this present day, the U. S. and Israel proceed on as companions in an now and then debatable alliance—an alliance, many argue, that's powerfully prompted by way of the Christian correct.
Utilizing a big selection of assets – together with long-closed court docket martial files, psychiatric and group of workers documents, unit conflict diaries, movies, and oral histories – Paul Jackson relates the fight of queer servicemen of all ranks and branches of the Canadian army to slot in to prevent wasting their careers and reputations.
Who and the way we adore might be altering yet our wish to be in a courting endures. This e-book provides an incisive account of the way adventure, comprehend and maintain long term relationships, exploring the emotional, functional and biographical assets that draw on, around the existence path.
- Salvation Scripture and Sexuality
- Gendered Identities: Criticizing Patriarchy in Turkey
- Queering the Popular Pitch
- Judith Butler (Routledge Critical Thinkers)
- Encyclopedia of Homosexuality: Volume I: Volume 1 (Routledge Revivals: Encyclopedia of Homosexuality)
Additional resources for Bisexual Men in Culture and Society
Bisexual Men in Culture and Society by Erich W Steinman,Brett Genny Beemyn